Pedro

Pedro
In various states and ages...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Landed in San Francisco...




It was too great a title
not to at least start
and add some graphics to...
These I did years later
in a web design class
at Los Medanos College in Pittsburgh
in 2002, while learning animation
which I thought I might add to my
post-Bechtel SF career...

Interestingly enough, by this time
I was tiptoe-ing out of my 50's
and into my 60's, they were getting
closer by the day...I'll be back
to expand the story...
or maybe not...Let your imagination
fill in the blanks...

After the Loma Prieta Earthquake of 1989
I rode the ferry to the City for 6 months.
It was awesome...
©Peter Bray, 2/9/10 All rights reserved


2 comments:

  1. Pac-man on evil steroids - I always wondered what happened to those little beepers - Say - whatever happened to Nolan Bushnell - the Picasso of video game industry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the little beepers ate themselves in PacMan 2.0...didn't know Nolan Bushnell...maybe he was merged into IPhone 12...?--pb

    ReplyDelete