Pedro

Pedro
In various states and ages...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Colitis Blue...

Prednisone Joan on the telephone
was talking to a man named Gene,
saying, "I'm so tired of Colitis,
I think they're gonna paint me green..."

Gene says, "Green, I know what ya mean,
I'm tired of Colitis too, all the words in my head,
all the words in my head are under the bed,
'cause I've got Colitis too, and I'm so tired,
I'm so tired, I'm so tired of being Colitis Blue..."

Gene says to Joan on the telephone,
"Here's what we're gonna do:
We're gonna watch what we eat
and watch what we drink,
and watch what we put in the stew,
'cause I'm so tired, I'm so tired,
I'm so tired of being Colitis Blue..."

A gastroenterologist and a sigmoidoscopy
were meeting in the middle sayin',
"What else can we see?"
’Cause they're so tired of being,
they're so tired of being,
we're ALL so damn tired of being...Colitis Blue!
©Peter Bray, 1989 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment